Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central - View Single Post - KFX450 intake with complete air box
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
FUELATV

Powercommander offers a good selection of maps on their site. I do not know of any maps available with my intake but you could possibly look for something similar. Maybe something like M226-014, the intake does not compart to mine but it will be a better starting point than what comes with the programmer.

offroadhunter is right, every bike is different, every condition is different. There are too many variables in the equation to use something someone else has made and get the best from your bike. You will always find better numbers if it is tuned to your conditions and your bike.

FUELATV

We ride, test and use all the products we sell. No drop shipments, No broken promises, No BS, Just Top quality proven parts at a great price. PM me for the best prices, best service and best delivery. Everyone else talks the talk we walk the walk. FUELATV is always testing to make better products and more HP for you ........ its just the way we do it.

FUELATV Air box and Air Box eliminator Intakes for the KFX450 are instock and ready to ship
Dasa pipes - ALWAYS in Stock at UNBEATABLE PRICES
Precision Stablizers - ALWAYS in stock and DISCOUNTED
i-shock suspension - All kits instock, onsale and ready to ship

FUELATV Bumpers, Cooler Racks, Anti-Vibe stems, DASA Exhaust Systems, i-shock supension, Yoshimura, Power Commanders, Custom Graphics kits, Gripper seat covers, Flexx bars, Precision Stablizers, and More.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome