Uk gncc - Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Uk gncc

Rode in round 3 of the UK GNCC yesterday and got a descent result, 4th place 1 minute and 1 second behind 3rd place!!! in the clubman class (intermediate) the weather was hardcore hottest day of the year so far 32c degrees!!! sucking dust like you would'nt believe! still smiling with that result!

08' KFX 450r - Pro Armour fat peg nerfs with heel gaurds, Pro Armour kill, Shockwears, Power madd handgaurds, 1" scar industries bar risers, BKT H-Ds tyres, DG x2 pipe, DG national front bumper, Denton adjustable steering damper, Quad tech seat, PRM rear skid plate, Lonestar axle, IMS big tank, Fluidyne big radiator, A-arm gaurds, Fasst flexx bars, Fuel intake, J'n'J industries chassis + a-arm skids, PCIII, TCS triple rate front shocks, kickstart kit, Douglas beadlocks on rear, custom Planet atv's grafix (thanx Rich), race no - 88 Long Travel front end on its way!!

08' KFX 450R - LRD head and cams, ims tank, AC nerfs with built in heel gaurds and big pegs, twist throttle, DG national bumper, full chassis skids, LRD full exhaust, PCIII, Monster energy grafix + shock covers, intake mod, road registered, douglas front wheels, fluidlyne big rad, ITP tyres, Renthal grips,

2004 Yamaha Warrior 350
97 KDX 200
87' Garelli 323 trial
86' tri-z trike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 04:59 PM Thread Starter

Here are my race results for the U.K. GNCC 2010 Clubman (intermediate) class.

Round 1 - DNF (axle/sprocket carrier spline faliure) my 1st dnf in 4 years!!

Round 2 - 14th just a bad day couldnt get into a flow!!

Round 3 - 4th 1 minute 1 sec off 3rd

Round 4 - 8th had serious issues with my gearbox whinning in 1st, 2nd + 3rd due to oil leak so was trying to pull 4th and 5th most of the time not to cause too much damage!!

Round 5 - 4th descent ride even though i was a bit ill before the race and had a bad start!!!

3 more rounds left!!! i'd like to get top 5 overall by the end of the championship!

08' KFX 450r - Pro Armour fat peg nerfs with heel gaurds, Pro Armour kill, Shockwears, Power madd handgaurds, 1" scar industries bar risers, BKT H-Ds tyres, DG x2 pipe, DG national front bumper, Denton adjustable steering damper, Quad tech seat, PRM rear skid plate, Lonestar axle, IMS big tank, Fluidyne big radiator, A-arm gaurds, Fasst flexx bars, Fuel intake, J'n'J industries chassis + a-arm skids, PCIII, TCS triple rate front shocks, kickstart kit, Douglas beadlocks on rear, custom Planet atv's grafix (thanx Rich), race no - 88 Long Travel front end on its way!!

08' KFX 450R - LRD head and cams, ims tank, AC nerfs with built in heel gaurds and big pegs, twist throttle, DG national bumper, full chassis skids, LRD full exhaust, PCIII, Monster energy grafix + shock covers, intake mod, road registered, douglas front wheels, fluidlyne big rad, ITP tyres, Renthal grips,

2004 Yamaha Warrior 350
97 KDX 200
87' Garelli 323 trial
86' tri-z trike

Last edited by Djr-xc-racer29; 07-23-2010 at 05:05 PM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

FINAL SERIES UPDATE -

Round 6 - 5th not a bad ride on a real hard track.

Round 7 - 7th a good result considering i had a big crash the week before at an mx track (whiplash, concussion, damaged shoulder muscles, bruised side and done my ribs front and back) repaired the quad through the week, i couldnt lift myself out of bed the day of the race i had to be helped up!!! took some pain killers 30mins before the race and just got on with it!!!

Weston Beach Race - fitted a new EBC clutch ready for the race that turned out to be faulty lasted 10 mins!!!! and that blocked my oil pumps and killed my motor!!!
(motor is currently stripped for a rebuild)

Round 8 - 9th Borrowed my friends Cannondale Cannibal 450 for the last round and struggled with it in the knarly woods section of the race and then blew the chain off on the last lap!!!! lost the split link.. i had'nt even ridden it before the race! LOL
I WOULD HAVE DONE MUCH BETTER ON MY KFX!!

Overall for the year i came 6th in class not too bad really would have done a better without some of the problems!!

I learnt a lot this year... roll on next year!

2004 Yamaha Warrior 350
97 KDX 200
87' Garelli 323 trial
86' tri-z trike

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

I moved into the expert class for 2011 season and i came 3rd overall for the championship in my class!!!

2004 Yamaha Warrior 350
97 KDX 200
87' Garelli 323 trial
86' tri-z trike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in