Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a 01 raptor 660 blew up for sale, tires still decent, clutch, the starter and starter clutch just got put in last winter and thats when it blew up. it just has a hole in the front of the motor u can see it in the pic. $$$$1300 or b/o, also have a full alba exhaust for a raptor 660 for sale havent got the pic yet.

ill also have a price on the exhaust when i get the pic of it up i should have it up in couple days. alba full exhaust for the 660.

http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq161/mustang2187/

·
Registered
49 Posts
How did it blow? Or why

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (masterp0606 @ Jan 31 2009, 10:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15891
How did it blow? Or why

umm dont now really just got done riding it one day came home at got into the yard and it made a loud noise got off and looked at front of motor and there was a hole in it, guessing that the piston broke who nows though didnt take it apart, the guy i bought it from had a high compression piston put in and a differant cam.

·
Registered
40 Posts
QUOTE (masterp0606 @ Jan 31 2009, 10:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15891
How did it blow? Or why
it blew because 01 raptors BLOW!! rebuilt my brothers three times still a piece of s h i t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (reekers529 @ Feb 1 2009, 12:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15893
it blew because 01 raptors BLOW!! rebuilt my brothers three times still a piece of s h i t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

ya pretty much i found out after i bought it ya the guy i bought it from had it rebuilt but i guess it doesnt matter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts