Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My kfx450 is for sale. This quad won the production C championship in the neatv series. It has Ims roll nerfs, heelguards, bumper and pegs, itp bajas in the rear and itp gp fronts with mxr6's. The beadlocks in the pics are not included, but I have some brand new Douglas red label fronts I'll throw in if it sells soon. It has the quadtech carbon fiber hood and airduct, fuel atv stem, and quadtech gripper seat cover. Other than that it's all stock. I have a bunch of stock parts too if you want those. The motor was just rebuilt by 3 races ago after I sent a chain threw the case. The piston and crank were replaced with brand new parts when it was apart. Pm me for phone number or with any questions $4000 no trades Quad is located in Meriden Ct

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. The motor is basicly brand new. The motor work cost over a grand. This is one heck of a deal if you ask me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (BLU82 @ Oct 25 2008, 03:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=13339
Bump. The motor is basicly brand new. The motor work cost over a grand. This is one heck of a deal if you ask me.
might be interested, can you send me some more pics to my email [email protected]. also a list of what motor parts were changed etc. if interested would you drive 4 hrs to meet half way? thanks
matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (BLU82 @ Oct 15 2008, 07:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12719
My kfx450 is for sale. This quad won the production C championship in the neatv series. It has Ims roll nerfs, heelguards, bumper and pegs, itp bajas in the rear and itp gp fronts with mxr6's. The beadlocks in the pics are not included, but I have some brand new Douglas red label fronts I'll throw in if it sells soon. It has the quadtech carbon fiber hood and airduct, fuel atv stem, and quadtech gripper seat cover. Other than that it's all stock. I have a bunch of stock parts too if you want those. The motor was just rebuilt by 3 races ago after I sent a chain threw the case. The piston and crank were replaced with brand new parts when it was apart. Pm me for phone number or with any questions $4000 no trades Quad is located in Meriden Ct
I like ur machine and i wanted to know if it was still for sale, and if so can u please contact me at 706-3025 i live in waterbury,ct same area code as u or email me @ [email protected]. THANKS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts