Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not even a month old DASA 13" exhaust for KFX450. Had to dremel inside of end cap for proper fitment of quiet core which will be include as well. Exhaust is like new.

$400.00 shipped

Reason for selling: the pipe is to loud for where we ride, gonna get fined sooner or later.
Pipe is in Md.
Pipe has never been in any kind of inclement weather, has only dust on it. Not even a month old, ask Fuelatv.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not had it officially tested but I can tell you its way louder than my brothers TRX450R that tested at 98db's and he said they just let him slide this time (WV Law, DNR, No person shall operate any ATV or motorcycle after it has been determined that the vehicle emits noise in excess of 96dBA).

According to Fuelatv's test it is around [email protected] 3750 RPM's.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Jacob_07 @ Mar 11 2008, 07:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7198
I have not had it officially tested but I can tell you its way louder than my brothers TRX450R that tested at 98db's and he said they just let him slide this time (WV Law, DNR, No person shall operate any ATV or motorcycle after it has been determined that the vehicle emits noise in excess of 96dBA).

According to Fuelatv's test it is around [email protected] 3750 RPM's.

Thanks

Oh yes they just started cracking down hard on this recently for some reason. It was never a real big deal before here but I guess someone got p-oed about the noise levels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Deal didnt work out, so whole system back up for sale and need to move it. This is a killer deal:

$350.00 shipped for entire exhaust, no BS.

I will accept a money order and when funds are received exhaust will be shipped with a tracking number im'ed to you. I will also supply my phone number to potential serious buyer.

Ask Fuelatv for a reference about me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts