Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone using this. all these programers look identical to the dynojet pc3. wondering if they just have there own names on them.

I want to run stock intake with exhaust and fuel contorller. I cant decide what exhaust to run. Also anyone know of a dyno around cincinnati ohio?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Juice Box is awesome! I would run it over a pc-3 any day. I have had just about everything out their to test for my race 450 and I wouldnt run anything but this controller. Let me know if you need any more info on it I would be glad to help. Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
QUOTE (Stick It Racing @ Sep 7 2008, 04:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11608
Juice Box is awesome! I would run it over a pc-3 any day. I have had just about everything out their to test for my race 450 and I wouldnt run anything but this controller. Let me know if you need any more info on it I would be glad to help. Thanks!
You have pm.

·
Registered
285 Posts
the juice box is the same as all the other companies using a DOBECK GEN 3, trinity, hmf, two brothers,dr d, and many others....these controllers are limited to say the least.....they are not even close to the same level as a POWER COMMANDER....i tune bikes...i know.....if u plan on anything more then a pipe and an intake go with the PC3 POWER COMMANDER.....u will eventually

1 - 4 of 4 Posts