Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Raptor 660
ALL NEW:
orange maier plastics, hand guards, itp holeshot hd's on itp alum. rims, chain/sprockets, hid headlights, powershifter, alum dash w/lights and key, shock covers, skid plates front to rear, front ac racing bumper, upgrade to l&a one way starter bearing, there is more just cant remember right now
Also has nerf bars on it.
Quad has maybe 2 hours run time since a total teardown to repaint, rebuild and replace, didnt really need it except for the rings, while motor was out i got bored, winter project last year....
Will also throw in the black stock plastics with red nose piece, and any other parts i have, the quad is the 03 limited edition.
Motor is setup as stock, has k&n airfiler on it

Looks really sharp, really stands out from the crowd, something different, sellling it due to wanting a new kfx450r. Title in hand, $4000 trades considered, would be willing to kick money in for right quad. Quad is located in Bettendorf, iowa email me at [email protected] for pics or more info

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (The Dig @ Mar 26 2008, 11:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7646
Will also throw in the black stock plastics with red nose piece, and any other parts i have, the quad is the 03 limited edition.
Quad is located in Bettendorf, iowa email me at [email protected] for pics or more info
Would ya sell the stock black plastics seperate? I'm not far from ya. I could pick 'em up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (topdollr @ Apr 8 2008, 03:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8027
I will have some 03 LE black plastics for sale soon. I changed my raptor over to red fullbores.

Just need to clean up the old plastics
Ya know I never really cared for the black frame on the 03 LE's but with that red plastic it looks good!

How much ya thinkin for the original plastic? My zip is 63445 if ya want to figure shipping.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.