Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm selling my 2008 KFX450r. It is the limited edition black with tribal graphics. I have about 20 hours of use on the quad. It has never been crashed, rolled over, and has been very well taken care of. It is completely stock except for the UNI air filter. I bought it to ride with my 8yr old son, but he doesn't seem to enjoy it so I'm selling.

Make me an offer, I am in West Texas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I haven't logged on until today. Let me take pics and send to you tomorrow?

This quad is in excellent shape and only casually ridden a few times in the desert.

I bought it to ride with my 8 year old son, but he did not get into quad riding.

This is paid for and I have the title.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, it's still for sale.

Sorry, I haven't been able to login. No more internet at home and can't use it too much at work. I emailed pics to both emails above.

Thanks

I'll throw in my riding gear (helmet, gloves, goggles, pants, boots, jersey, tire inflating kit)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is still for sale...new price

$4600 OBO

I am in west Texas. This is in excellent shape and only rode it about 20-25 hours since I bought it brand new from the dealer. For the past 6 months I have just started it up every week, but haven't even ridden it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.