Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a black and white 2008 KFX450R ridden but definately taken care of.. I want to sell it all at once..please do not ask me to take certain things out to lower the price...my suggestion is buy the quad, and sell the stuff you do not need..there is plenty of stuff to sell and make a good amount of money on..I just do not want to take the time...I will work with someone on meeting them to pick it up..I am in Springfield, MO...This is the stuff I can think of..I am sure their is more... email me if you are interested and I will send pics.. Their is thousands of dollars in extras on this list..so take that into consideration..but I will make someone the best deal I can..everything is in good condition..all tires are either new, or like new..all aluminum wheels are like new..beadlocks are used but in good condition...plastics show wear but no cracks or holes of any kind, just scuffed up. Mobile 1 v-twin oil since new, email me at [email protected] for more info & pics... serious only please... There is well over $5000 in accessories here...put your own numbers next to the parts and add them up! I would sell it all for $6950 firm

HMF Pipe
HMF programmer
K&N intake kit
EHS Lid
Rox anti-vibe riser kit
Fasst handbar anti-vibe insert kit
Motion pro-twist kit
Acerbis handgaurds
PRM a-arm guards
PRM full 3/16" skid
PRM 1/4" swingarm skid
PRM front bumper
Moose rear grab bar
Quad Tech seat
Pillow grips
DID chain
12,13,14 tooth front sprockets
38,42,43,44 tooth rears
XFactor Heel Guards
Tusk heel guards
REM blk heel guards
IMS heel guards
IMS foot pegs
Moose foot pegs..only ones ever made..I tested them for Moose
Moose tool pack
Carbon fiber front hood
Head light shroud
Elka 5 stabilizer
Billet gas cap
Billet parking brake block off
Shock covers
13.5 piston, never installed though
New-..extra tie rods and ends
Complete set of Hiper Tech 3 beadlocks w/ New Maxxis Razr 2's on them..front 23" rear 22"
Extra hiper rings
Complete set of ITP Sand Stars on polished wheels..front 22" rear 22"
1 set of new OEM rear wheels
1 new set of maxxis radial tires..front 22", rear 20"
I have all the oem take off parts...all like new..original seat, heel guards, chain,bumpers.. etc..

·
Registered
40 Posts
ij[

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lowered price...$6950..you can buy this quad and sell all the extra parts and come out reall nice..I just do not have the time to do that...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts