Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
WHATS UP LONE STAR SHEE would there evan be an after market exhust out yet or any after market parts

·
Registered
191 Posts
at least we wont have jetting forums here

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm pretty sure that Yoshi will have a pretty good exhaust out for the Kawi. And they are usually one of the first aftermarket exhausts available.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think we need to make a rule that after a year, anyone asking what the best exhaust is.......gets automatically banned!!!! lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well that may work, but I'm pretty sure that there are new exhaust system introduced later on. So I'm pretty sure that they can ask what is the best exhaust for their riding style and that would be OK, if there are some new companies that have introduce an exhaust system.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would like to see what yoshi comes out with. Like someone else said, they are usually the first out with aftermarket exhausts on these bikes. I run one on my YFZ and couldnt be happier. I will deffinetly be checking out one of them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i plan on puttin a pro circuit full system on my kawi... pro circuit in the past has proved to put out the biggest punch with the kawi

·
Registered
5 Posts
im curios to if everybody is getting full systems or slip ons, it seems a little off to get a full stainless system when the bike already comes with a rad titanium header. a full Ti system DASA would be amazingggg. anybody out their have the factory kit or know where there is info on it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts