Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at heavily modding my 450 and so far I have the Fuel spec Dasa pipe ceramic coated with Fuel intake and PC3, Ported head with angle valve job and performance cams. What next would I need to achieve 75-80ish hp. Big bore? Nitrous? Looking at spending some money on this thing so any input would be greatly apreciated. I use my bike alot for drag racing and I know it's not the best choice for the application but I love the styling and I know it's gonna cost me some $ but anything can be made fast.

·
Registered
285 Posts
QUOTE (GRIMREAPER @ Feb 5 2008, 10:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6052
I'm looking at heavily modding my 450 and so far I have the Fuel spec Dasa pipe ceramic coated with Fuel intake and PC3, Ported head with angle valve job and performance cams. What next would I need to achieve 75-80ish hp. Big bore? Nitrous? Looking at spending some money on this thing so any input would be greatly apreciated. I use my bike alot for drag racing and I know it's not the best choice for the application but I love the styling and I know it's gonna cost me some $ but anything can be made fast.
look into maxpower stroker kit w/14.5, +2 throttle body bore from FUELATV, that should put u around 60 hp depending on whay cams u got.......and then add some N2O
to get to 80hp u may need to buy a kfx700 or raptor700

·
Registered
271 Posts
Check with Fundy Performance Sport. If I'm not mistaken his stage 1 set up hit 60whp.
Canada 902-647-2250

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is Fuel already doing the throttle body mods? For one, I'm ordering the Ice cube guys' big bore kit in a week or two and some spary. I WILL get those numbers. I'll keep you guys posted on the build.

·
Registered
285 Posts
QUOTE (GRIMREAPER @ Feb 10 2008, 10:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6296
Is Fuel already doing the throttle body mods? For one, I'm ordering the Ice cube guys' big bore kit in a week or two and some spary. I WILL get those numbers. I'll keep you guys posted on the build.
think he has them in stock ready for exchange, keep us updated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts