Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a sad day for me. I will be losing my kfx next week. It will be going back to the credit union. Been having hard times the last 6 months. I have owned my own HVAC business for the last eight years. This economy has hit me hard and unable to keep the bills paid. Had to close the business and sorry to say that I filed for bankrupcy. I'll be losing the quad, bass boat, and auto. I did have a chance to reclaimed these things, but you got to show proof to the court, if they are necessary for everyday life and if the every personal need is met first. I havn't been able to find a job for over 2.5 months. Oh well, life goes on.

So, I will be selling all my aftermarket parts and put all the stock stuff back on. Make sure to check out the for sale section very soon. I wont respond to any pms or replies until they are listed.

Larry

·
Registered
637 Posts
Larry, really sorry to hear that, the economy has been brutal and it's upsetting to hear this, hope the future is much kinder to you, i'm sure it will be once all these issues are worked through..all the best.

·
Registered
12 Posts
man that really sux....my best wishes to you and hope you can turn things around and get ya bike back i know how much mine means to me so i feel ya pain.....chin up mate

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First I dont have a credit card with 6000 and they investagate recent transaction like those. And of Course its too late. Ive already had my court appearence and have been ordered to surrender them over. Im fine with it. I do plan on getting another quad. Not sure if it will be a kfx450 though. Might just go back to the 400. For the amount of riding I do and style. My old quad suited me just fine.

Larry

·
Registered
121 Posts
Going by your name,,,Atving4Christ....
You are already head and shoulders above many..
I will think of you in my pryers..
God Bless You.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sorry to hear about you bad luck, you can always buy another kfx when things get better.

Good luck m8...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts