Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to add an oil cooler like Team Kawi has in the picture or has anyone done it and have some pictures and advice??? Im referring to the lines comming from the oil filter cover.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yeah good luck on that one. Pro circuit has been running trick oil coolers like that for a fe wyears now. Pretty much all the factory dirtbike teams are running them. Unfortunately there aren't any available from either side. I know my motor could use it for sure!

·
Registered
2 Posts
seen one in quad mag. pwr is the maker but i thought it said about $850 for the rad and the cooler.they are on piece like a truck or car from the factory

·
Registered
128 Posts
How much???

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am waiting for retail prices on the cover but the cooler itself is like $190.00 and the cover will be about that and then if you want lines and fittings it will be more of course. I'm waiting for a complete kit to be put together so its tough on prices right now.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I no someone made one on here.buy one off a 400ex or something. tapped lines into the stock cover. And ran hoses. It might not look pro but it would work. Just not sure how well it would work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts