Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm constantly looking through the various catalogs and can't help but notice the kfx has the least availability of aftermarket parts (of the 4 major brands). What are the one or two aftermarket items you'd like to see for the kfx that's currently not in production today? (or limited production and needs more competition)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I second the oil cooler, I know there is one for the factory bikes but it has not been made available to the public or at least not to my knowledge.

I think there would be a market for more "billet/trick" pieces, it is not my thing but I have friends who have every billet part availabe for their quads.

Other then that most anything I would want already has 2 or more sources providing it. I just don't have the money to buy it all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i know william is running a oil cooler but i doubt there is ne for the public maybe but not sure i called one of the places a couple months ago and thy said they were working on building it and told me to call back in two weeks, it was pwr so call them to see if they have it yet lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
actually in my rockymountainatv book i can find most things for the kfx that you can find for the others.....yeah the hons and yams have an unlimited supply of things but im pretty sure thats because theyve been out for a while so i think the kawi will be the same way sooner or later but i may be wrong...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts