Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
631 Posts
You really need to get rid of the stock intake... that plastic intake is garbage, at the very least get an LT-R tube.. do a search for "theduv" , instructions are there. If you don't change the intake you'll have minimal (if any at all) gains.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ May 4 2009, 01:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17015
You really need to get rid of the stock intake... that plastic intake is garbage, at the very least get an LT-R tube.. do a search for "theduv" , instructions are there. If you don't change the intake you'll have minimal (if any at all) gains.
what is a ltr tube?

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ May 4 2009, 12:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17015
i tried "theduv" and it didnt show up anything im new to computers and this site any help would be appreciated

· Registered
88 Posts
I have the Fuel Customs on my KFX and i really like it! it has the foam filter which is, in my opinion better than a paper filter. it can sometimes be hard to get the filter clamped onto the boot but definitely worth it!!

· Registered
9 Posts
i pulled the snorkel and cut a bigger intake hole and pulled the spark arrestor and got amazing performance. i can keep the front tires off the ground through 5th now and pull it up in third without the clutch which i could never dream of before

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.