Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wel if anyone does is fit and finish good? i would expect it to be since maier has always ben good stuff, and also would ayone like to pass suggestions for what direction/colors would be cool to go with? as is now i got a white/black model (and love it) heres kinda what i had in mind

- all white (hood, flares, headlight part) w/urban camo graphics
- something in a (rd, grn, blu, orng, or yel) blk for sure, and silver for sure combo
- just silver and white w/monster or fuelatv graphics

as you can see im still in the thought process of this so feel free to drop suggestioons or pics (real or shopped) and to be honest the part that throws me off is gonna be the 2 piece shroud and mid fender i guess youd call it? (the part the hood goes on), but then i may go i a whole other direction and get performance stuff but ill deffinately go this route if something cool comes up (too bad you could try before you buy:D)

thanks for input

·
Registered
25 Posts
QUOTE (KS Raiden @ Apr 22 2008, 09:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8319
wel if anyone does is fit and finish good? i would expect it to be since maier has always ben good stuff, and also would ayone like to pass suggestions for what direction/colors would be cool to go with? as is now i got a white/black model (and love it) heres kinda what i had in mind

- all white (hood, flares, headlight part) w/urban camo graphics
- something in a (rd, grn, blu, orng, or yel) blk for sure, and silver for sure combo
- just silver and white w/monster or fuelatv graphics

as you can see im still in the thought process of this so feel free to drop suggestioons or pics (real or shopped) and to be honest the part that throws me off is gonna be the 2 piece shroud and mid fender i guess youd call it? (the part the hood goes on), but then i may go i a whole other direction and get performance stuff but ill deffinately go this route if something cool comes up (too bad you could try before you buy:D)

thanks for input
kinda dirty from races this weekend but here ya go. fit and finish is very good

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so thats all maier stuff with a quadtech hood? dang, i shoulda known better then to question maiers quality... now i just gotta think what color combo to go with,.. now im at the brain storming stage

·
Registered
56 Posts
I saw a raptor at the Sand Super Show in Pro Armors booth that had Maier's white carbon fibers. It really looked good. I'm thinking about doing all my white plastic in the white carbon, and all my outer fenders in Kawi green and getting a Quad-tech hood. I like my black and white plastics, but it just don't look like a Kawi.

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (quadboy400 @ Oct 13 2008, 04:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12702
why would you get a quad JUNK hood when you can get the same one for less than half the price?
I'm sure your product is great, but I've never even heard of your stuff till you started hawking it in the forums. I would think you would let your stuff sell on it's merit, rather than hate'n on someone elses product. JMO.

·
Registered
148 Posts
its because you have to push your product. especially a new company coming up. You cant sit back with all the big names out there. That wont fly.

·
Banned
54 Posts
very true. im not trying to bash any other companys,but when you pay 200 dollars for a hood that doesnt hold up for [email protected] its kind of frustrating,been there and broke that. carbon fiber looks cool but it doesnt belong on an atv sure ill make a hood for someone if they want it but i dont recommend it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (quadboy400 @ Oct 19 2008, 01:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12766
very true. im not trying to bash any other companys,but when you pay 200 dollars for a hood that doesnt hold up for [email protected] its kind of frustrating,been there and broke that. carbon fiber looks cool but it doesnt belong on an atv sure ill make a hood for someone if they want it but i dont recommend it.
I got the hood I had on my yfz and I think it looks good its a yard sale racin carbon fiber one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts