Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (CarFanatic @ Aug 25 2008, 05:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11359
cant seem to find any info on the fmf set ups.
What exactly are you looking for? My megabomb will be here this week and as soon as i get my new intake setup I ill have it dynoed. I personally have liked fmf since my 2 stroke days but I am the only person on this forum running an fmf! As soon as I get that done I'll post dyno sheets. Also My setup won"t be just a full exhaust but also the Hot Cams stage 2 kx dirt bike cams. Oh yeah and a pciii and custom tune. Call fmf they are really helpfull.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, I just cant find anyone running that setup. there muffler with a megabomb. only think I read is some tab tends to break off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (CarFanatic @ Sep 6 2008, 11:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11604
how you like the mega bomb?
I love it! It's a little loud with the power core muffler so with a dasa or two brothers I think it would be annoying. Otherwise the torque is there and plenty of overrev. Also I think it might take some fabrication to fit. I used exhaust tube from auto zone and silicone but it works fine with no leaks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (CarFanatic @ Sep 7 2008, 08:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11622
really its loud? I thought it would quit it down.
yeah they said it would to, quiet it down, but it is definitely louder at WOT. I think it is subdued alittle like not as harsh or pingy sounding as the slip on alone. But my neighbors will agree that the raucous has went up a few decibles. A friend of mine is putting one on a dasa. I'll post pics when that is done.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Would you be able to tell me what the diameter of the header is where it connects with the muffler? I have a Motoworks SR-4, and I'd like to put a Megabomb on the bike, but I'd first like to know if they'd fit together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts