Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The price on the fuelatv intake system is insane!!! has anyone realy bought one? I mean $340.00 for 4 hp come on. Now unless this thing is titanium under that black paint i dont get it. I would love to see a dyno run against the other intakes out there that you tested this thing against. I just looked on yourweb site and can't find anything. Hey FUELATV you got these to back up your price? Cuz as a consumer I would feel that I just got bent over.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
No, no not kidding. This is a complete aluminum air box, not 4 sheets of aluminum welded together by some 10 year old. We have spent many many long hours designing, developing and testing this Intake system. Not to mention you will see more then 4HP .... especailly on the overrev. Besides the full custom fit aluminum air box, we also include a new high flowing intake tube, oversized billet velocity stack, air filter with water repellent outerwear and fitting/hoses to remount the crank case breather tube. Black paint is for other manufactures to use. We have ours powder coated for a durrable finish. The filter supplied with this system is an inverted, 8-layer K&N style filter that outflows the 3-layer K&N filter used with many of our competitors products. I will be posting all dyno runs once I am completely finish dynoing the cams. This system is designed to work by itself to add power or with the use of any other aftermarket upgrade you want to install. Many other products will not flow enough air to get the most from the other upgrades.

FUELATV

·
Registered
14 Posts
This Kit is absolutly awesome!.........it is perfect in all ways.......the workmanship is oustanding, and yes I had noticed a BIG BIG difference from stock, Its Powder coated, and Billet alum, and fits perfect, simple to install, and all the hoses and hardware are 10+ quality..........I would buy it again anyday.........10+ quality

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (polish @ Feb 7 2008, 07:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6151
This Kit is absolutly awesome!.........it is perfect in all ways.......the workmanship is oustanding, and yes I had noticed a BIG BIG difference from stock, Its Powder coated, and Billet alum, and fits perfect, simple to install, and all the hoses and hardware are 10+ quality..........I would buy it again anyday.........10+ quality
+1

·
Registered
38 Posts
considering that i no longer can keep my front wheels on the ground i think that it was money well spent.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here is another satisfied customer FUELATV. I've spent money with Steve for his intake and Dasa exhaust. Money well spent in my book I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Again Steve's customer service is A+++.

Can't wait for your cam review Steve!

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Were getting closer.... almost there.

FUELATV

1 - 10 of 10 Posts