Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting back into riding again after...well lets just say a LONG time (but I ain't forgot how).When I last rode there wasn't even such a thing as the internet, and computers were the size of mid-size cars. I chanced upon this site while doing some web surfing. Great site, tons of great info (already learned a little about shock tunning, and ran out to the garage to apply it). I have also found about as much info on upgrades for my 450 as I dare allow my wallet to see. Great to find a site like this, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
297 Posts
welcome, and nice to see your riding again. KFX450 is a great machine

have fun and keep us posted on what works / doesnt work for you

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey DD,

Where you from ? How young are you ?
What do you do beside ride your KFX ?
What kind of riding/racing do you do ?
What color did you get ? Mods so far ?
Wish list ? You know ? What's the 411 ?
There's another bunch of us (many of the
same actually) on KFX450hq.com also.

LTGTR,

Andy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (On_All_4s @ Apr 8 2008, 11:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8024
Hey DD,

Where you from ? How young are you ?
What do you do beside ride your KFX ?
What kind of riding/racing do you do ?
What color did you get ? Mods so far ?
Wish list ? You know ? What's the 411 ?
There's another bunch of us (many of the
same actually) on KFX450hq.com also.

LTGTR,

Andy
I'm from Orange County Calif. I'm 46 ( going on 27 according to my wife, lol). Besides the quad, I ride Sea-Doos,(05' and an 06" RXT's, and an older pair of Yamaha Waverunner's for playin in the waves off Oceanside). I also ride an 05' Harley Davidson Wide Glide on a pretty regular basis. I'm enjoying desert riding on the quad, Ocotillo wells, Gorman, and El Mirage (some of the old haunts I used to ride back in the day). The bike is black and white (see signature), and thus far is showroom stock. The wish list consists so far of a power commander III (got one on the Harley and love it), Pipe, and intake, but not sure which ones just yet. Nerf bars, and skid plates,( still researching those too), and of course some paddles (gotta go ride this thing at Glamis). I bought the quad about 2 1/2 months ago from Advanced Kawasaki in Buena Park. I decided after a 20 year hiatus from Dirt Biking (back in the day it was 2 wheels in the form of a Suzuki RM 400 2 stroke). I wanted to get the KLX 450, but the wife talked me into the quad (she's smarter than I am...lol). The mods are gunna have to wait a couple months until after vacation ( takin the wife to Maui for our 25th anniversary), but then its ON for the fall riding season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts