Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Dunes in Waynoka last weekend and had the oppertunity to look over a
Rapter 700 with a bore and stroke with cams and nos. But wahat cought my eye and ear was
the dual Barker exhaust. this ran good and sounded even better. Any thoughts or
experience on a Barker exhaust and intake and pc-lll.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Never even heard of them. In my experience just look at what pros or fas tlocal races run. There are a ton of exhaust companies out there. Some good and some terrible. Though I can't comment on them, I personally would probably stay away.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I spoke with Tim back when the kfx first came out. He has a slip on for the kfx. He sent one to Fuel for the pipe shoot out but he didn't test it.

Barker's dual exhaust for the raptors are the standard that others have been shooting for.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't remember the Raptor but we were only there for Saturday. We stayed back at a pavilion in South Camp. I was with a blue banshee and a blue yfz450 I had my green KFX with rath nerfs and my SUFI flag. I saw a couple other KFX450's but never stopped and talked I should have but, on a day trip I just wanted to ride.

Saw one parked at Don's and they had a hardwire from the battery to the fan.

·
Registered
285 Posts
BARKER IS A BIG manufacture of High quality exhaust systems.....just because PARTS UNLIMITED does not sell them does not mean they are not good.....as far as the system for the kawi????? who knows....but their raptor system is the benchmark of power!

·
Registered
1 Posts
BARKER IS A BIG manufacture of High quality exhaust systems.....just because PARTS UNLIMITED does not sell them does not mean they are not good.....as far as the system for the kawi????? who knows....but their raptor system is the benchmark of power!
hi dude,..
i really agree with you dear barker is a biger one,..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.