• Maxxis I-Razr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenda Klaw

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
I had HDs on my z400, i'm in the desert and i can say i rode them to death, never had a flat from any rocks ( and believe me the desert is way more rocky than you could possibly imagine), i did get a flat from a nail i ran over in my garage
only downside is they are heavy and dont give much bounce or soften the suspension

·
Registered
128 Posts
Buy holeshot H-Ds m8 they are hard as nails!!!
I've done 8 XC races and they are still hooking up like a beast, no puntures and theres still plenty of life left in them, they are expensive but i've definately had good value for my money..!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Djr-xc-racer29 @ Jul 22 2008, 06:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10487
Buy holeshot H-Ds m8 they are hard as nails!!!
I've done 8 XC races and they are still hooking up like a beast, no puntures and theres still plenty of life left in them, they are expensive but i've definately had good value for my money..!!
thanks for the info im most likely gonna get these tires ive only heard good things about them

·
Registered
19 Posts
QUOTE (JimmySmith @ Jul 24 2008, 09:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10534
thanks for the info im most likely gonna get these tires ive only heard good things about them
well i just put on gncc f + r on hiper cf-1's and there is a huge difference amazing tire i wonder why its not list as a choice. I thought the itp mxr4's were mx tires why are they a choice?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (WAF450 @ Jul 27 2008, 10:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10582
well i just put on gncc f + r on hiper cf-1's and there is a huge difference amazing tire i wonder why its not list as a choice. I thought the itp mxr4's were mx tires why are they a choice?
i heard that MX4 tires were good in really any condition thats why i posted it and i posted this topid a while back but i had to do some work so i never got to press submit post and my labtop died so i just threw some tires that i heard were good in and posted it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts