Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone has a good map for fuel atv intake, pro circuit ti4 comp pipe, power commander 3, kx cams
also was wondering for those who have pro circuit pipes if anyone has changed outlet diameter, the one that they come with is 1 3/8" I orderd the biggest one they make witch is 1 7/8" made a huge difference if you have the big three mods and cams I think the pro circuit pipe has gotten a bad rap because of the smaller outlet that they come with. when you start doing mods for flow the pipe is to restrictive anyone with this pipe needs to order the biggest outlet also if you look at the factory guys pipes thay are using the largest outlet on ther ti4 pipes I have been using fuels map so far but seems like its a little rich so any input would be great. any maps please send to [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (kfx450ripper @ Mar 18 2009, 10:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16514
just wondering if anyone has a good map for fuel atv intake, pro circuit ti4 comp pipe, power commander 3, kx cams
also was wondering for those who have pro circuit pipes if anyone has changed outlet diameter, the one that they come with is 1 3/8" I orderd the biggest one they make witch is 1 7/8" made a huge difference if you have the big three mods and cams I think the pro circuit pipe has gotten a bad rap because of the smaller outlet that they come with. when you start doing mods for flow the pipe is to restrictive anyone with this pipe needs to order the biggest outlet also if you look at the factory guys pipes thay are using the largest outlet on ther ti4 pipes I have been using fuels map so far but seems like its a little rich so any input would be great. any maps please send to [email protected] thanks

I need a MAP for the big 3 and Stage 2 cams too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
walshyfz486

sent you email about big 4 map I was the original poster with pro circuit pipe,fuel atv intake,pc3,kx cams please send map to me as well thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Map in and finished installing the stage 1 Dirt bike cams. Runs awesome! Can't wait to try it this weekend in Winchester Bay, Oregon.

walshyfz486, thanks for the Map.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts