Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (Kyle_quadman @ Jan 20 2009, 10:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15685
I am trying to find a Blingstar Iron Cross for my KFX but i can not find one anywhere. Do they even make it for the 450?
havent seen any yet check out the pro armor dominator bumper its pretty cool black or polished let me no what you like besides that one i can get you a discount on some others too!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! i am not to excited about the dominator bumper, but i don like the Bullhorn. My quad is blacked out with monster graphics so i am definalty going with a black bumper.

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (Kyle_quadman @ Jan 21 2009, 09:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15725
Thanks man! i am not to excited about the dominator bumper, but i don like the Bullhorn. My quad is blacked out with monster graphics so i am definalty going with a black bumper.
well let me no i can get you just about any one cheap!

·
Registered
112 Posts
ononewheel is the deals just on the dominator ? Or can u get a good deal on other pro armor products ? I'm going to put the black fat peg nerfs on mine. n mabe a dominator or one of their bumpers . Defantily going with all pro armor already got their skids and wide race grab bar n are very happy with them so I'm just going to stick with them for the rest .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, just letting you know i did happen to find a iron cross on yes, the ever famous ebay. just wanted to let you know and thanks for the help.

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (#3'skfx @ Jan 27 2009, 09:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15846
ononewheel is the deals just on the dominator ? Or can u get a good deal on other pro armor products ? I'm going to put the black fat peg nerfs on mine. n mabe a dominator or one of their bumpers . Defantily going with all pro armor already got their skids and wide race grab bar n are very happy with them so I'm just going to stick with them for the rest .
no i have a wide veirity of bumpers including pro armor let me no what one you want and i can get you a price normally i can save 20-40 bucks compared to other places like motosport/ebay!

·
Registered
420 Posts
i think te dominater i paid around 100 bucks for it which usually it sells for 120-140

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
i can check what are you looking for?i can get you a set of tusk nerfs complete set w/heal guards/pegs like 185 plus shipping!

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (#3'skfx @ Feb 1 2009, 10:39 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15894
I like the race pro peg fat bar style . Can u get the tusks n black ?
unfortunantly no tusks in black!i can get polished set w/heal guards/foot pegs for 199.00 you could get them powder coated black?any black set is gonna run you from 250-350 depending on brand let me no!

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (masterp0606 @ Jan 30 2009, 03:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15882
Yea what about some nerfs. i like a set with PowerGRIP foot pegs and heel guards that are black like this set up. http://www.proarmor.com/store/product_info...products_id=951
ya i wish i could get these at a discount for the complete set of this style heal guard/fat foot peg/nerf its almost 500 bucks!i just got these heal guards and foot pegs and it cost me almost 250 no nerfs included i just modified my old 1's for now!eventually i upgrade to the pro armors!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts