Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone else had a issue with the spindles on thier kfx450 failing. i have a 08 kfx450 and until this last sunday it had never been wrecked. and sunday a buddy of mine were out riding and he was on the 450 and when we were heading back to the truck the left spindle broke where the tie rod bolts on causing the tire turn fully catching in the sand and causing the bike to cart wheel several times. so i am curious if anyone else has had this issue. and if kawasaki has posted a recall on the spindles or not. also doens anyone know if there is any aftermarket spindles avaliable. i am a little worried about putting a stock one back on if it isnt even going to last a year. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well kawi is not going to warrenty it. they say it is my fault because the only way it could have broken is if i had hit something really hard. which is not the case. the bike had never been wrecked before this, and this happened on flat ground with nothing around. but no way of confising them of that. doesnt make me to found of kawasaki right now and might lead to me never buying another kawasaki product again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts