Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTE (teamDNS188 @ Apr 18 2008, 06:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8224
looking for a set of kx450r dirtbike cams.. anyone know the cheapest to buy them?

thanks
Well... I bought mine through HOT CAMS. Paid retali ($189.99) But there is a place in springfield, MO called
High Performance ATV and I am pretty sure they sell theres for $150. I am gonna have them fo port work on mine and they seggested to upgrade my cams. But i already have some, so get on their web site and you will find out for sure how much they are. highperformanceatv.com

·
Registered
72 Posts
QUOTE (william @ Apr 18 2008, 08:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8227
Well... I bought mine through HOT CAMS. Paid retali ($189.99) But there is a place in springfield, MO called
High Performance ATV and I am pretty sure they sell theres for $150. I am gonna have them fo port work on mine and they seggested to upgrade my cams. But i already have some, so get on their web site and you will find out for sure how much they are. highperformanceatv.com
They've got cams, all of the Dynojet stuff (including a DYNO),
pistons, and I think valve springs. But, don't hold me to the last one.
Good folks that do good work @ good price points too.

I have no afiliation nor do I get any type of incentive
for
giving a thumbs up to this business. Just sharing my experience....

LTGTR,

Andy

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTE (On_All_4s @ Apr 18 2008, 06:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8235
They've got cams, all of the Dynojet stuff (including a DYNO),
pistons, and I think valve springs. But, don't hold me to the last one.
Good folks that do good work @ good price points too.

I have no afiliation nor do I get any type of incentive
for
giving a thumbs up to this business. Just sharing my experience....

LTGTR,

Andy
Have you done work with them? Where are you located? JW if I would have seen ya ridin around here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 06 KX450f stock cams for sale 150 shipped for both intake and exhaust! Shoot me a PM if you want em... long time member of z400central.com... Just in case the low post count here has ya nervous...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Man that sucks... for me and you both... i had them in the for sale section a while back but I never got anybody interested so I didn't bother to bump it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts