Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if anybody else has this problem but ive tried every kawi shop within 150 miles of my house and nobody has got a green kawi.And only answer the dealerships have is they have 2 sell the black and white ones first.The bright green is kawis color why no green?

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE (L.T @ Apr 5 2007, 05:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=921
i dont know if anybody else has this problem but ive tried every kawi shop within 150 miles of my house and nobody has got a green kawi.And only answer the dealerships have is they have 2 sell the black and white ones first.The bright green is kawis color why no green?

my sponsor has one right now for 6,900

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got lucky on getting the green one

·
Registered
297 Posts
Green looks better in person. I have a black raptor and sold my black yfz. I really wanted the black kfx but once I seen how the green looked there was no turning back

·
Registered
67 Posts
i just got my green 450 today and i love it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Honestly, this is the first of all the "new generation" quads that I LOVE in ever color available. I would be happy with any of the 3.

·
Registered
191 Posts
thats right all look good

·
Registered
178 Posts
QUOTE (KFX450Central @ Apr 19 2007, 11:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1312
I would of thought the black would be harder to find, go figure!

Actually the dealer I was at had an all black on in their warehouse I just didn't see it. You would have thought green would be the most easiest to find. Maybe it takes longer to build green one because their the fastest.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Our dealership is located in Maryville, MO and currently has 2 green and 1 white in stock, and more on the way. Anyone interested give us a call at 660-582-2776 ask for Aron

1 - 16 of 16 Posts