Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hearing about a thing called a cherry bomb, that ucan jut plug in to your kfx450r, where it will adjust the fuel, but not as much as a programmer! i just put a uni air filter and getting ready to put a slip on on my kfx, they say u need this! Just wanted to know if i really need this and does it really help! and exactly what is it called! thanks for any replies!

·
Registered
49 Posts
As far as I know the cherry bomb is for the LTR .

·
Registered
112 Posts
QUOTE (bloomer450 @ Feb 8 2009, 12:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16004
I have been hearing about a thing called a cherry bomb, that ucan jut plug in to your kfx450r, where it will adjust the fuel, but not as much as a programmer! i just put a uni air filter and getting ready to put a slip on on my kfx, they say u need this! Just wanted to know if i really need this and does it really help! and exactly what is it called! thanks for any replies!
The cherry bomb is for the ltr just like master said . They are not offered for the kfx . It's function is to unlock a second fuel map hidden by in the ltr's ecu .as far as I know Kawasaki doesn't have but one map n it's ecu . U have to buy a programmer to change it. The cheapest I've found is $210 . N their all pretty much built the same and do the same thing .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts