Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WIll I am comming of of yamaha and have ond the Yfz 450 four close to five years I am a wspa pro and aslo spent two season in nass moto in canada I know own four new kfx 450r I have started buliding them but I have the foot pegs the ac racing used to hav relocating foot pegs on there race peg know they said they are not offering that for this bike or any others so the mx guys well have to find a nex product I keep hering the other pros say the Ims roll gp series are the only way to go I want to lower the pegs and room my size 12 boot to fit with out giving up room between the tire and foot bucket please share your experince

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (kevinpowerski @ Mar 5 2008, 11:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7046
WIll I am comming of of yamaha and have ond the Yfz 450 four close to five years I am a wspa pro and aslo spent two season in nass moto in canada I know own four new kfx 450r I have started buliding them but I have the foot pegs the ac racing used to hav relocating foot pegs on there race peg know they said they are not offering that for this bike or any others so the mx guys well have to find a nex product I keep hering the other pros say the Ims roll gp series are the only way to go I want to lower the pegs and room my size 12 boot to fit with out giving up room between the tire and foot bucket please share your experince
Please use spell check and proper punctuation. That is extremely hard to read. Im not even 100% sure what you were asking there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think he might be French Canadian. That would explain the spelling and gramar.

I think that the foot pegs and heel guards (maybe even nerfs with heel guards) he's always used have been dinscontinued and he's looking for suggestions on what to get. Sounds like he's a big guy and might need more room, but doesn't want to get too close to the rear tires.

Only guessing on all of this so don't quote me on it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (kevinpowerski @ Mar 5 2008, 06:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7046
I would go with what the other pro's suggest and get the IMS/Roll Design GP Pegs. They are nice, big, room, and comfy. They also make excellent nerf bars and heel guards.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I made mine out of duct tape and wove fish nets through them they work awesome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts