Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone has any information if a pipe from CT Racing exists for the KFX450, or if one is in the making. If anyone has it, what kind of gains can be expected because from all the dyno charts i've seen CT makes the most power on the majority of all quads out there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE (450Patch @ May 12 2008, 08:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8899
just wondering if anyone has any information if a pipe from CT Racing exists for the KFX450, or if one is in the making. If anyone has it, what kind of gains can be expected because from all the dyno charts i've seen CT makes the most power on the majority of all quads out there.

I HAVE ONE ON MY BIKE AND IT IS AWESOME! I AM A TRUE BELIEVER IN CT! I DON'T KNOW THE H.P. GAIN BUT I CAN TELL YOU IT TURNS YOUR BIKE INTO A THROATY MONSTER! I THINK ALLEN KNOWELS TOLD ME AROUND 5 OR 6 W/OUT THE INTAKE MOD. DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT THOUGH. I KNOW AT THE DUNES EVERYONE WAS ASKING WHAT KIND OF PIPE IT WAS JUST BECAUSE OF THE SOUND...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (texaskfx450 @ May 14 2008, 06:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8971
I HAVE ONE ON MY BIKE AND IT IS AWESOME! I AM A TRUE BELIEVER IN CT! I DON'T KNOW THE H.P. GAIN BUT I CAN TELL YOU IT TURNS YOUR BIKE INTO A THROATY MONSTER! I THINK ALLEN KNOWELS TOLD ME AROUND 5 OR 6 W/OUT THE INTAKE MOD. DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT THOUGH. I KNOW AT THE DUNES EVERYONE WAS ASKING WHAT KIND OF PIPE IT WAS JUST BECAUSE OF THE SOUND...
perfect, thats exactly what i wanted to know. how much was it, where'd u get it from, and was it the full system with the disc setup on the can?

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE (450Patch @ May 14 2008, 06:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8996
perfect, thats exactly what i wanted to know. how much was it, where'd u get it from, and was it the full system with the disc setup on the can?

YES SIR, FULL SYSTEM BOLTS ON IN ABOUT 7 MINUTES! I GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM CT BUT THERE IS A SHOP IN OKLAHOMA CALLED PHILS CYCLES PHILSCYCLE.NET THAT HAS THE PIPES AS WELL! MY BUDDY GOT HIS THERE. THE SETUP WAS AROUND 524.00 I BELIEVE AND YES IT HAS THE DISC SETUP! NOT TO KEEP GOING ON AND ON ABOUT IT BUT THE THING IS NICE! IT GOT A LOT OF PEOPLES ATTENTION AT THE DUNES! WISHED I WOULD HAVE HAD MY INTAKE DONE AS WELL! THE PIPE DOES WONDERS FOR THE BIKE! ALAN W/ CT DIDN'T HAVE A MAP MADE LAST TIME I CHECKED WITH HIM BUT I AM USING THE CURTIS SPARKS MAP FOR NOW AND THE THING RIPS! CT BY FAR HAS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE SOUND AND PERFORMANCE IN THE PIPE WORLD!

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (texaskfx450 @ May 15 2008, 06:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9031
YES SIR, FULL SYSTEM BOLTS ON IN ABOUT 7 MINUTES! I GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM CT BUT THERE IS A SHOP IN OKLAHOMA CALLED PHILS CYCLES PHILSCYCLE.NET THAT HAS THE PIPES AS WELL! MY BUDDY GOT HIS THERE. THE SETUP WAS AROUND 524.00 I BELIEVE AND YES IT HAS THE DISC SETUP! NOT TO KEEP GOING ON AND ON ABOUT IT BUT THE THING IS NICE! IT GOT A LOT OF PEOPLES ATTENTION AT THE DUNES! WISHED I WOULD HAVE HAD MY INTAKE DONE AS WELL! THE PIPE DOES WONDERS FOR THE BIKE! ALAN W/ CT DIDN'T HAVE A MAP MADE LAST TIME I CHECKED WITH HIM BUT I AM USING THE CURTIS SPARKS MAP FOR NOW AND THE THING RIPS! CT BY FAR HAS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE SOUND AND PERFORMANCE IN THE PIPE WORLD!
You won't believe how the intake will wake this bike up...it'll feel brand new..that coupled with the pipe will get you rocking!

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ May 15 2008, 12:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9040
You won't believe how the intake will wake this bike up...it'll feel brand new..that coupled with the pipe will get you rocking!

awesome.. thats what everyone tells me i can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (texaskfx450 @ May 15 2008, 07:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9031

k man thanks, sounds like CT is going to be the exhaust i'll be getting for my quad. too bad it wasn't included in the exhaust shootout, but maybe FUEL could make something happen yet, so we all can see how it compares to the Dasa pipe

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE (450Patch @ May 15 2008, 08:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9060
k man thanks, sounds like CT is going to be the exhaust i'll be getting for my quad. too bad it wasn't included in the exhaust shootout, but maybe FUEL could make something happen yet, so we all can see how it compares to the Dasa pipe

THAT WOULD BE KICK A$$! DASA BETTER LOOK OUT THOUGH!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would reccomend giving Phil's a call, thats where i get all my stuff, he's got good prices and knows what he's talking about!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts