Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYONE HAVE A CT RACING PIPE ON AND A PIC OF IT???????????????????

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a CT Pipe on my Z400 and it was really good for power. The sound was throaty but loud. Not annoyingly loud like others but still higher than I think is acceptable. The fit and finish isn't great compared to other pipes. I have had a Yosh and a Pro Circuit and they are both better made and better looking pipes IMO.

I think 5 years ago, they were really good, now there are so many pipe manufacturers that have both fit and finish + power that I would go with someone else.

I know this doesn't answer your question but I hope the information is helpful.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (kett18 @ Apr 3 2008, 06:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7901
I had a CT Pipe on my Z400 and it was really good for power. The sound was throaty but loud. Not annoyingly loud like others but still higher than I think is acceptable. The fit and finish isn't great compared to other pipes. I have had a Yosh and a Pro Circuit and they are both better made and better looking pipes IMO.

I think 5 years ago, they were really good, now there are so many pipe manufacturers that have both fit and finish + power that I would go with someone else.

I know this doesn't answer your question but I hope the information is helpful.

THANKS BUDDY I APPRRECIATE THE INFO. I HAD ONE ON MY KFX400 ALSO. I LOVED THE THING. I HOPE THE 450 WILL BE JUST AS GOOD.. IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR DIRTWHEELS TO DO A PIPE SHOOTOUT!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have no input on ct pipes but have purchased both dasa pipes and a two brothers pipe and wow that two brothers pipes is awsome great fit finish and yhe power is strong everwhere and the sound is not that important to me but it has a very clean high performance tone not loud but more than factory of course good luck.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (kevinpowerski @ Apr 7 2008, 07:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8010
I have no input on ct pipes but have purchased both dasa pipes and a two brothers pipe and wow that two brothers pipes is awsome great fit finish and yhe power is strong everwhere and the sound is not that important to me but it has a very clean high performance tone not loud but more than factory of course good luck.

THANKS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts