Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference between the 13" and the 16" dasa full exhaust. What one produces more hp, and which one is more quiet? How they compare to the curtis sparks x-6 full exhuast system?

·
Registered
40 Posts
The 13' is louder and makes more power. The 16" and the sparks should be realy close but i still got to give it to the 13" dasa i don't think there is a better pipe for power imo. If noise wasn't a factor in my racing series i would have a dasa for sure. I have been talking with dasa on a 96db pipe so i can pass tech in my racing series

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (mx333 @ Feb 19 2009, 11:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16172
The 13' is louder and makes more power. The 16" and the sparks should be realy close but i still got to give it to the 13" dasa i don't think there is a better pipe for power imo. If noise wasn't a factor in my racing series i would have a dasa for sure. I have been talking with dasa on a 96db pipe so i can pass tech in my racing series
do you no average db levels for 13"?

·
Registered
112 Posts
theirs a pipe shooyout on hq . says the 13 dasa has 46.3hp n 106 db at 3750 / 16in dasa 45.6 n 103db / sparts is 45.72 and 107db .

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the 13 In and love it. It makes a ton of power.

·
Registered
112 Posts
master have u ever heard a m-7 two brothers ? or does anybody know how they dyno and the db level ? im sure their way down to dasa n power n prolly just as loud .

·
Registered
49 Posts
No I haven't herd one yet. I don't know how well they dyno either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts