Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
The only Dasa item I have is their exhaust...I phoned them up once to inquire around installing the quiet core...they were great and gave step by step instructions..Thats enough for me to purchase other Dasa products in the future

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just sent out a motor to dasa about 8 weeks ago they were very nice when I had questions . So I sent the motor to them it took about five weeks to get back the motor was installed and I was excited about it . but then I rode it and it felt slow I was told it would get the hole shot a a pro level race but there was no way so I called dasa and spoke to keith he apologized and said they had a young tech asembling motors and asked if I could please send it back the cams must be out of time . they get the motor back and call me up yes the were out of time I asked them to check there work and send it back I was then told it would need a knew piston cause the old had scored the cyclinder two bad to hone so i over nighted them a new one I had at the shop they they took 2 more weeks to send it back after chargeing me full boat on all parts and labor . when I ricived the motor back the jug was missing a 6 mm bolt that goes into the cases I called the and was told by tonya oh it 's just abolt dont you have one Isaid probily a couple but I just worried if you forgot somthing more important in side she commented were the pros and then hung up the phone and went out to the shop and noticed that the carb didnt get sent back ethier and called back I got a hold keith and he said YEAH I HAVE YOUR CARB WICH ONE IS IT I SAID NOW YOU DONT WICH CARB IS MINE HE SAID THERE ALL THE SAME WE SEND IT OUT I ASKED FOR IT TO BE OVER NIGHT AND HE SAID IF WANT TO PAY SURE AND HUNG UP I AM WATING FOR THE SO I CAN RIDE BUT I WELL KEEP YOU POSTED ON IT PERFORMANCE I HOPE IT WORKS GOOD

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hope that works out for you..The riding season is never long enough and when you have to wait extra weeks on top of what you originally signed up for it's gotta be extra painful..

·
Registered
285 Posts
QUOTE (kevinpowerski @ Aug 14 2008, 07:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11109
I just sent out a motor to dasa about 8 weeks ago they were very nice when I had questions . So I sent the motor to them it took about five weeks to get back the motor was installed and I was excited about it . but then I rode it and it felt slow I was told it would get the hole shot a a pro level race but there was no way so I called dasa and spoke to keith he apologized and said they had a young tech asembling motors and asked if I could please send it back the cams must be out of time . they get the motor back and call me up yes the were out of time I asked them to check there work and send it back I was then told it would need a knew piston cause the old had scored the cyclinder two bad to hone so i over nighted them a new one I had at the shop they they took 2 more weeks to send it back after chargeing me full boat on all parts and labor . when I ricived the motor back the jug was missing a 6 mm bolt that goes into the cases I called the and was told by tonya oh it 's just abolt dont you have one Isaid probily a couple but I just worried if you forgot somthing more important in side she commented were the pros and then hung up the phone and went out to the shop and noticed that the carb didnt get sent back ethier and called back I got a hold keith and he said YEAH I HAVE YOUR CARB WICH ONE IS IT I SAID NOW YOU DONT WICH CARB IS MINE HE SAID THERE ALL THE SAME WE SEND IT OUT I ASKED FOR IT TO BE OVER NIGHT AND HE SAID IF WANT TO PAY SURE AND HUNG UP I AM WATING FOR THE SO I CAN RIDE BUT I WELL KEEP YOU POSTED ON IT PERFORMANCE I HOPE IT WORKS GOOD
that must have been DASA in riverside ............poor service.....if u want it done right u need to do it your self, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts