Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got in my Dr. D Mod Box. The instructions are not very clear; nor do they clarify it with diagrams. There is two plugs to intall; one goes into the injector plug a top of the EFI the second one is a small black plug (male connector and I tried just about every plug to mate it up but does not fit. Can someone tell me where it goes if they have already installed one.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (dlkfx450 @ Mar 29 2008, 11:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7731
remove wire plug to injector and plug the small black connector to the harness.....plug the other into the injector
Please clarify, What harness - I don't see a female connector that matches the other connector. The connector that the injector matches with is clear and apparent. I could send you a pic if you like to show you my confusion?

·
Registered
285 Posts
it runs inline.....factory plug (origionally connected to injector) connects to the controller....the other controller plug connects to the injector itself

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (dlkfx450 @ Mar 30 2008, 01:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7735
it runs inline.....factory plug (origionally connected to injector) connects to the controller....the other controller plug connects to the injector itself
Thanks that worked- I appreciate it from Puyallup!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts