Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to put a programmer on my KFX! Only thing I have done to my bike is put a slip on hmf pipe and dropped a tooth on the front sprocket! Which would be the best for my bike! The HMF Optimzer or the DynoJet power commander! Any help would be appreciated. I just wanna put the best on my bike were i will not be in danger of tearing something up, and get the most power out of it! Thanks Bloomer450

·
Registered
111 Posts
QUOTE (bloomer450 @ Nov 6 2008, 11:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=13754
I am wanting to put a programmer on my KFX! Only thing I have done to my bike is put a slip on hmf pipe and dropped a tooth on the front sprocket! Which would be the best for my bike! The HMF Optimizer or the DynoJet power commander! Any help would be appreciated. I just wanna put the best on my bike were i will not be in danger of tearing something up, and get the most power out of it! Thanks Bloomer450
If your planning on putting more power adders on. I would say the Power Commander. The HMF Optimizer or Dobeck or others like it have some limitations and are not as easy to program when you go to the dyno.

It's one of those things where you can spend the money now or you can spend the money later. You said you wanted the best the Power Commander in my opinion is the best. I know most others will agree.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.