Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a front set of elka elite shocks that are for four play a-arms but will probably fit other types too. These shocks are high and low speed compression adjustable, as well as rebound and ride height adjustable. They have about 3 hours of ride time on them and were rebuilt about a month ago and werent ridden on after the rebuild. I would like to see 900 bucks or best offer. I also have an elka dual rate rear shock that is rebound and compression adjustable. Works great. $450 for that or best offer. I have tons of stock parts and some after market parts. Hit me up if interested

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (ononewheel @ Dec 18 2008, 04:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15302
what would you want for all three of them?
For all three of them, probly 1400. Make me an offer. Ill take any reasonable one you can throw at me. The rear is like 650 new and the fronts are about 1550 new. And these shocks are all in really great shape

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (bader51 @ Dec 18 2008, 08:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15306
For all three of them, probly 1400. Make me an offer. Ill take any reasonable one you can throw at me. The rear is like 650 new and the fronts are about 1550 new. And these shocks are all in really great shape
ill get back to ya after xmas thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
QUOTE (bader51 @ Dec 18 2008, 09:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15314
Yep no problem, im sure they will still be here
how do i find out if they can work on stock a-arms? are they extended four play a-arms? also what weight and type of riding are they set up for?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (reekers529 @ Dec 20 2008, 12:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15331
how do i find out if they can work on stock a-arms? are they extended four play a-arms? also what weight and type of riding are they set up for?
These shocks are 18 inches long from center of the eyes. If you take your front shocks off and let the a arms hang, measure the mounting points and if it is over 18 inches, then these shocks will fit, you just want the shocks to bottom out in the air, not the ball joints. These are shorter shocks and im almost positive that the stock arms will work with them. And the rear shock will work. The shocks are set up for riders between 180-210lbs, and they were built for mx but ive rode with them in the woods and they work great in there too

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (bader51 @ Dec 20 2008, 02:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15332
These shocks are 18 inches long from center of the eyes. If you take your front shocks off and let the a arms hang, measure the mounting points and if it is over 18 inches, then these shocks will fit, you just want the shocks to bottom out in the air, not the ball joints. These are shorter shocks and im almost positive that the stock arms will work with them. And the rear shock will work. The shocks are set up for riders between 180-210lbs, and they were built for mx but ive rode with them in the woods and they work great in there too
do you still have the shocks?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts