Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we'll this is what i have so far: efi controller, pipe, custom intake, +6 swingarm, and drag axle... we are almost done with the crank and are still waitiong on the cylinder. Hope u guys like it....

kfx450

kfx450

kfx450

kfx450

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks wicked m8!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Cool set up you have there! Does the swingarm weigh much less than the stock? Effective for keep the front wheel down? I have to practically sit on the gas tank to keep mine down...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ May 25 2008, 12:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9401
Cool set up you have there! Does the swingarm weigh much less than the stock? Effective for keep the front wheel down? I have to practically sit on the gas tank to keep mine down...
it's a little bit lighter but not much because of the extra inches but its definatly helpfull on the launch and the ride through the whoops(makes the suspension softer)

·
Registered
297 Posts
very nice. what's your intake setup? what kind of power are you putting down? who is doing the motor work?

also fixed your pics for easier viewing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we are doing our own motor work.....the intake is a an lte/velocity filter its a lot more expensive than the fuel but i wanted to try out the velocity filter on this bike and from our results its worked great so far. We don't have a dyno and the nearest one is 3 hours, when we are done we'll get her to a dyno and let u guys know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (PIPO @ May 27 2008, 03:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9432
Looks really good, but we need some to see some videos of the bike racing.
i'll try to get some this weekend...it's kind of hard because our season is over and there is hardly anybody to race. Another thing is that is still stock motor, since i havent gotten my cylinder yet but i'll post some videos of what i have so far.

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (v-taco @ May 27 2008, 11:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9465
i'll try to get some this weekend...it's kind of hard because our season is over and there is hardly anybody to race. Another thing is that is still stock motor, since i havent gotten my cylinder yet but i'll post some videos of what i have so far.
Looks great! That might be a lot of paddle for a stock motor, though... I have an 8-paddle Hauler set up on mine (22x12x8), and it has tons of hook-up. When you do your engine up, though, that thing is going to rip!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (Rhino1 @ Jun 2 2008, 02:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9568
Looks great! That might be a lot of paddle for a stock motor, though... I have an 8-paddle Hauler set up on mine (22x12x8), and it has tons of hook-up. When you do your engine up, though, that thing is going to rip!!!
those are actually glidders not haulers.......compared to a hauler its about a 6-7 paddle hauler.

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (v-taco @ Jun 2 2008, 07:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9572
those are actually glidders not haulers.......compared to a hauler its about a 6-7 paddle hauler.

Cool... If I'd paid attention, I would have noticed that...
That's a great looking bike--My Kawi has seen a lot of hill shooting, and if I didn't already have my Banshee for that, I might be looking into an extended swinger for it too...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts