Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finished her up the other day. waiting on a stem precision stablizer and my graphics from trick racing. And its pretty much complete. Besides motor work but i need to save up a bit for it. what you think?

·
Registered
14 Posts
thats hot it big pete from the d-unit crew with the black kfx how much was the long travel setup. and how do u like it is it better than the yfz?

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE (walshyfz86 @ Mar 7 2008, 10:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7097
finished her up the other day. waiting on a stem precision stablizer and my graphics from trick racing. And its pretty much complete. Besides motor work but i need to save up a bit for it. what you think?

NICE JOB!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
SWEET QUADWHEELER!!! how does that sucker handle in the mudd?!?! have you tryed fitting a snorkel on there? i dont understand why people run those itty bitty little rims, everyone knows you cant stick wooley boogers on those things! idiot!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (peteyk @ Mar 10 2008, 06:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7163
thats hot it big pete from the d-unit crew with the black kfx how much was the long travel setup. and how do u like it is it better than the yfz?
haha hey man how you been. lets say. i dident even spend over 2grand for that front end

nate hooked me up with a-arms for cheap. and i dont pay much on fox

your looking 2700ish on the front end.

·
Registered
67 Posts
pretty sweet kfx man. where did you get that hood for it. i want one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ewww looks like sh!t to me. What were you thinking?????

haha j/k its looking real sexy. Now lets just see if it can keep up with mine when im done in a week or so

1 - 12 of 12 Posts