Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
i just wante dto let everyone know that lives in or near the ny area...i have found us flat trackers a new place to run. I booked several dates at my local micro sprint track and its fast as ****. i rode it this past saturday with 2 other guys and put on such a show the owners of the track bumped us on the spot from 3 dates to 5+ so if anyone is interested lmk and i email you a copy of the flyer,rules,classses and directions...hope to see so of ya there

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we are racing at limerock speedway. we were only set up for 3 races but they have been so impressed with our turn out and the style of racing we bring in that they have allready decided to make us a full time class...so if you live near the area stop over...if you want me to send you a copy of our rules and classes send me an email at [email protected] (has to be all caps and underscores where the spaces) and ill send them your way

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
races for may 21st has been cancled. we will resume racing on the following saturday (may 28th) hope to see some of you guys here....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
last post was back in 5-17 and not a single person in 217 views is interested in racing?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sure it is...slap some tires on it and come race production am...have about 4 guys set up like yurs is now

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well lets see..batavia is 25-30 mins from buffalo...and limerock is 25-30 mins from batavia so id have to say its 50-60 mins from buffalo to limerock

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
your bolt pattern should be the same as a honda or suzuki....the wheels and tires i got came off a kfx400...i could prob get you a old pair if you are interested in just comming out to play...lmk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE:

the last race of the year for limerock speedway flat track quad wars is this weekend the 24th...i just got word from the owner that they will be allowing knoby tires. this should open the door for alot more people to be able to come...so pass the word around and lets get as many quads as we can and send the track out with a bang.....hope to see some of you guys there...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just checked weather and we are all clear and good to race so load um up boys.......lets go racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-also if you anyone is planning to come out tonight...bring a marker or pen cause its autograph night.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a full set of tires front and rear on rims that are honda/ kawasaki bolt, i no longer race and willing to part with them, $250.00 Located in Seneca Falls NY

1 - 14 of 14 Posts