Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not settled on what I am doing for lighting, but I would prefer a bumper that does not interfere with the stock lighting in case I keep that mounting location.

What do you guys have and would it be in the way of the lights?

·
Registered
420 Posts
i got the pro armor dominator its perfect and doesnt block the lights!olny negitive is the center plate fell off after 2 rides!i have a dg bumper will let go cheap 75 plus shipping this bumper does block the lights a little!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (ononewheel @ Apr 15 2009, 02:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16877
i got the pro armor dominator its perfect and doesnt block the lights!olny negitive is the center plate fell off after 2 rides!i have a dg bumper will let go cheap 75 plus shipping this bumper does block the lights a little!
Well I really like the dominator, but sunofa.... you're not the only one that has happened to.
What gives on that?
Sorry welds or what?

I'm hoping someone will show me what the XC version looks like... or the MX...

On a side note, are those the pro armor a-arm guards?

·
Registered
420 Posts
ya tiny welds on the bumper they need to beef up that part!no interest in the dg its brandy new!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (ononewheel @ Apr 15 2009, 10:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16885
ya tiny welds on the bumper they need to beef up that part!no interest in the dg its brandy new!
Dang, that sucks about the welds.

Nah, I have no interest in that DG bumper.
The DG National II bumper ain't bad though.

You didn't answer about those a-arm guards... are those the pro armor on yours?

·
Registered
420 Posts
ya they are pro armors!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a IMS Roll Design bumper and it doesn't block the lights. If I were you I would go w the pro armor bull horn bumper. It's bad ass and it comes in black too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts