Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my baby. This is my 2006 yamaha Raptor 700 I bought new in march of 07. After about 10 hours of riding, it had an issue come up that took yamaha over 6 months to fix. Turned out to be a bad fuel pump. Once that was fixed, I got to modding. The quad now has a Wiseco 11:1 piston, stage 2 cam, fully ported head, kibblewhite springs, ported throttlebody, and a K&N filter kit. Also Tag t2 taper bars with trailtech billet clamp. The exhaust shown in the picture is not coming iwth it. It has included a DRD full kit with stainless header. I have a Dynojet PC3 usb unit installed wiht a programmable dynatek ignition computer. It has a trailtech vapor computer system mounted on a trailtech bar clamp with tag t2 bars as well as I-Shock F-8 front shocks, shockwears, front bumper, wide grab bar, rear skid plates, 15t sprocket, razr2 rear tires, graphics kit, MSR adjustable clutch lever kit, twist throttle, a new battery, AC nerfs with nets and shockwears. The motor has less than 3 hours of ride time on it. I dyno tuned the quad on our car chassis dyno here with 87 octane fuel and the knobbies and got 52hp at the tires. So, with slicks and race fuel, it could easily be at the 60hp mark. This quad is amazingly fast and is far cheaper than you could ever build this for.

I am willing to entertain partial trades on other quads or dirtbikes. Please call me at 309-338-8724 with your offers. I wouldn't mind getting an older 450 to build up. My wife and I are trying to finish remodeling the house and since I bought a CR250 while the raptor was down, I am now more attached to the bike so one has to go for house stuff. I really would like to get something on trade though so I still have a quad. I am in Peoria Illinois and anyone interested is welcome to come and take it for a ride. You can see the pictures on ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...E:IT&ih=014

Also as optional, I will sell the following: Oneal Hardwear pants and jersey, blue/white, never worn with blue fox racing gloves (never worn) and a blue and white Oneal helmet that was worn once $125 Kenda Gecko 21x11x9 paddle tires (never run) on stock raptor wheels $150

1 - 1 of 1 Posts