Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting my 28' trailer up for sale. It is a Pace American enclose car trailer. I sold my race car and don't need a trailer this big anymore. I have put new brakes, tires, wheels, and flourescent lights in it in the last 6 months and it has be completely repainted inside. It has 2 bike chocks in front with a small rack to hold gear, assorted tie downs on the floor, a 3500# winch in the front, provisions for a deep cycle battery that will charge while you drive. The back door is also the ramp. It is the 8.5' wide style with a flat, finished ceiling. I would post pictures if I could figure out how to get them on here. I will happily email them to anyone that would like them if you send me an email at [email protected].

I will take $3500 for the trailer or would take a 16 or so foot trailer on a partial trade or even a flat bed car hauler or even quads or bike. Shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE (racin1 @ Aug 2 2008, 09:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10678
Putting my 28' trailer up for sale. It is a Pace American enclose car trailer. I sold my race car and don't need a trailer this big anymore. I have put new brakes, tires, wheels, and flourescent lights in it in the last 6 months and it has be completely repainted inside. It has 2 bike chocks in front with a small rack to hold gear, assorted tie downs on the floor, a 3500# winch in the front, provisions for a deep cycle battery that will charge while you drive. The back door is also the ramp. It is the 8.5' wide style with a flat, finished ceiling. I would post pictures if I could figure out how to get them on here. I will happily email them to anyone that would like them if you send me an email at [email protected].

I will take $3500 for the trailer or would take a 16 or so foot trailer on a partial trade or even a flat bed car hauler or even quads or bike. Shoot me an offer.
pm sent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts