Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had some crazy problems with my Dasa Exhaust. I think someone started to build it on friday afternoon, and finished it on monday morning. After talking to FUELATV this is the first ever pipe that they had sold that had any issues. All I can say is they have bent over backwards to get my problem resolved. If anybody is worried about buying from someone over the internet instede of local? Take it from me these people recieve an A+ in customer service and satifaction after the sale. I am glad they are a part of KFX450Central.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What type of Problems have you had with your dasa? Just curious because I just installed mine. Oh and couldn't agree with you more Fuel ATV has great customer service.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pipe just never fit right, and it was in such a kink the head pipe kept loosening up, and then I had to deal with a exhaust leak several times. I tightened it so many times it 1/2 mooned the head pipe bracket. I just recieved a new mid pipe and head pipe and they are fitting perfect!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
QUOTE (Vance @ Sep 9 2008, 10:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11706
I have had some crazy problems with my Dasa Exhaust. I think someone started to build it on friday afternoon, and finished it on monday morning. After talking to FUELATV this is the first ever pipe that they had sold that had any issues. All I can say is they have bent over backwards to get my problem resolved. If anybody is worried about buying from someone over the internet instede of local? Take it from me these people recieve an A+ in customer service and satifaction after the sale. I am glad they are a part of KFX450Central.

I would have to definitly agree. I ordered an intake kit from them last week. They were in the process of getting the new airboxes powder coated so they didn't have them right then. Danielle was top notch. She emailed me right away and let me know when I could expect the intake. The intake is top notch. Great company and service.

Keith Trapp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts