Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Real nice intake tube.. the downside would be id have to get my quad dyno'd again (for the third time) if I changed to this one.. another $200 on top of the price to buy.

Do you have any pics of it installed? I'm looking at my setup now and there's very little room between the tube and the shock, i'd like to see how well it clears the spring.

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Jun 25 2008, 07:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10031
Do you have any pics of it installed? I'm looking at my setup now and there's very little room between the tube and the shock, i'd like to see how well it clears the spring.
This is what I would like to see also!!!!!!!!!!!!

And pics of the complete kit. (brackets, filter, hardware, etc)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
offroad, our intake runs good with fuel atv's map. if thats what you have.

You guys the thing fits fine around the shock. not rying to be sarcastic but why we make something that doesnt fit. ill have pics of the whole kit up shortly. im waiting on the brackets to get back from the powder coater.

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (Garrett @ Jun 26 2008, 11:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10041
offroad, our intake runs good with fuel atv's map. if thats what you have.

You guys the thing fits fine around the shock. not rying to be sarcastic but why we make something that doesnt fit. ill have pics of the whole kit up shortly. im waiting on the brackets to get back from the powder coater.
Not doubting you at all...I'm looking at my setup and it is real close to the spring...your tube looks much larger and it's hard to visualize clearing the spring but i'm sure it does
Look forward to your pics shortly!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts