Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the new KFX 450 last year and added a full DASA pipe and power commander.I only rode it through three or four tanks of gas and then traded it in but kept the full DASA exaust make me some offers on it It is just like new garage kept even when it was on the bike it was never outside I am looking to get around 350 shipped but make me some offers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (j-wadd @ Dec 15 2008, 10:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15271
I bought the new KFX 450 last year and added a full DASA pipe and power commander.I only rode it through three or four tanks of gas and then traded it in but kept the full DASA exaust make me some offers on it It is just like new garage kept even when it was on the bike it was never outside I am looking to get around 350 shipped but make me some offers.
Het is that DASA system a classic or quiet core system? Can you send me some pics, im really interested!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (bader51 @ Dec 16 2008, 09:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15279
Het is that DASA system a classic or quiet core system? Can you send me some pics, im really interested!!!!
This DASA is like brand new And it is not that loud but it made good hp with a power commander it was around 46 horse power.I will get some pics for you tomorrow I know you will not be dissappointed it only has three tanks of gas ran through it.I paid 480 dollars Please send me your email address to [email protected] and I will send some pics tomorrow night The only reason I am selling it is I just picked up a new YFZ
thanks,
John

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (j-wadd @ Dec 15 2008, 07:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15271
Selling the Powercommander with it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (j-wadd @ Dec 15 2008, 09:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15271
Ok so what do i have to do to get that pipe from you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts