Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks:

I recently bough a PCIII, I already installed with stock map, I'm looking at yoshimura full exhaust, but there's two, Titanium and Stainless, I look info. of the two and they produce similar HP, can anyone tell me more about this exhaust, any difference, should I paid $140.00 more for titanium?????

·
Registered
75 Posts
btw also with this. anyone know where i can get the damn yoshi header to complete the slip on? or would i have to sell the slip on and get the full thing?

sorry for the hijack but its similar.

also i beleive the more expensive one produces more power. I read about it somewhere. THey said its a bit louder and more HP with it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (k4f5x0r @ Mar 19 2008, 09:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7447
btw also with this. anyone know where i can get the damn yoshi header to complete the slip on? or would i have to sell the slip on and get the full thing?

also i beleive the more expensive one produces more power. I read about it somewhere. THey said its a bit louder and more HP with it.

That's a good question?

Can anyone respond on it,

In terms of louder, I do not have any problems with, Iwas looking at the mappings provided by PC, and it only shows yoshi slip on system, can anyone have the mapping for the titanium system??/

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (k4f5x0r @ Mar 19 2008, 06:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7447

I had a yoshi S/O and could not find a header pipe anywhere, I sold mine and suspect that's the case with most S/Os..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.