Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 days and counting, hoping not to get much more rain because the property is very low lying and stays wet. havent raced on this property since january of 2000 so it should be pretty smooth compared to the last few locations which were 8 miles of 3 foot sand whoops.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Who do you think will win this one. I wanna say Borich or Kiser. I would like to see Kiser pull one out in his home state and he has been working hard.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kiser will win he is flying. kiser, borich, sommers , magill, have been racing our state series all winter long and kiser and borich look really fast. those two by far have the best work ethic when it comes to off season training. will see all of them and probably alot more pros tomorrow for the last harescramble before the gnccs start.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Right on, I met Kiser when he came up for the 10 hr race, he is a pretty cool cat. He didn't like our weather though, lol. Still can't believe he cracked his chest protector in half.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should be perfect weather this weekend low 80s and no rain. hope everybody is starting to hydrate.

·
Registered
90 Posts
What happened to Kiser this last weekend. He didn't seem too happy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ya sounds like it should be good. wish i was still in florida... :p i just got bak from fort myers this past saturday took the street bike down wish i could of taking the kawi but didnt now if there would be anywhere to ride close, would of been prefect weather for it 80s almost everyday there hope you all have a good start to the riding season, i still have a while up here in crappy illinois before i can hit the trails but soon enough. later

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kiser only made 2laps at the gatorback harescramble last saturday. i think he blew her up. it was one of his old yamahas but he was hauling ass. he had borich behind him with about a 20 second gap on magill,sommers and bithell. he is insane fast.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That would be cool, but I am in Iowa and have to work tonight. We are getting several more inches of snow and will be plowing all night.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
all packed up will be heading out tomorrow at 5am. brining my rain gear because it is gonna be wet

·
Registered
90 Posts
Why did Kiser go to Yamaha anyways.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Awesome, Kiser won with Borich in 2nd and McGill in 3rd. Ballance got his ass handed to him, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Awesome, I'kk be looking forward to seeing them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bet KTM is kicking themselves in the ass right now, hahaha!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE (FiremanEMS06 @ Mar 1 2009, 10:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16298
i'm new to uploading on youtube. the quality came out pretty bad after i uploaded.. if u have any tips, feel free to let me know how to upload a better quality video. i'll also upload photos when i get a chance. is there a photo album site i can upload all of them on so yall can just see the full album?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjzmpR38rRk

ya if u go to www.photobucket.com u can sign up and post them there thats what i did and u can put videos on there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
that isnt that bad quality i thought it looked fine man.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts