Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody looking to buy some HID lights should check out DunersATVOutpost.com . Two Fridays ago I was trying to get my KFX450 ready for a 4th of July weekend trip. Being so hot out here in Ca. I knew I would be doing most of the riding at night, and stock lights just plain suck. So I was searching for anybody that could get them to me by the Wed. before the 4th. Didn't matter what it was going to cost me. I came across his listing on ebay for the Trail Tech SCMR16 stock location HID setup for $269 buy it now. These are $329 from Trail Tech so I called to make sure it was not a misprint or not really the HID's. I talked to Robert who assured me that it was in fact a set of new SCMR16's. He also told me if I go to his site and order they would be $10 cheaper @ $259. I then told him I need them by Wed at the latest and he said "no problem I'll get them out today overnight" (no extra charge) Sure enough two days later on Monday morning a brand new in the box set of Trail Tech SCMR16 HID lights arrived. I called Robert to thank him and hew said no problem, just glad to help out. You don't get customer service like this too often anymore, I am very impressed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (Thompson V11 @ Jul 15 2008, 05:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10360
Yes, they replace the stock lights in stock location. Here's a couple pics.
Shown with the silicone rock guards on.
The light output compared to stock is incredible.

Those look great!! I'm gonna order a set...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts