Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pro Team Dirtworks Michael Burrows.

Team Dirtworks Kyle Martin chasing down my Banned Cretins teammate.

Heading out of the pits.

B class racer Rob Enquist of the Banned Cretins hauling the mail.

Pro Taylor Kiser

Team Dirtworks rider Duane Johnson having some issues in the Can Am challenge section which consisted of telephone poles, concrete and mud. By using this section you could cut off atleast a minute of time, if you made it through clean.

Ironman class champ Josh Jones went all 10 hrs by himself.

Us getting ready for the start.

Pro Johnny Gallager having problems in the Can Am Challenge.

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (ta2d @ Nov 14 2008, 09:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14499
Pro Team Dirtworks Michael Burrows.

Team Dirtworks Kyle Martin chasing down my Banned Cretins teammate.

Heading out of the pits.

B class racer Rob Enquist of the Banned Cretins hauling the mail.

Pro Taylor Kiser

Team Dirtworks rider Duane Johnson having some issues in the Can Am challenge section which consisted of telephone poles, concrete and mud. By using this section you could cut off atleast a minute of time, if you made it through clean.

Ironman class champ Josh Jones went all 10 hrs by himself.

Us getting ready for the start.

Pro Johnny Gallager having problems in the Can Am Challenge.

Our team # plate made by BRM Offroad Graphics.

Banned Cretins racers John Guizzetti and Rob Enquist.

Ironman racer Ryan Reekers.

Our other bannedatatvnews.com teams was the Banned Loslers. They handily won the 40+ class.

Banned Cretins rider and teammate John Guizzetti on the gas.

50+ year old racer Dave Willey tearing it up.

JG of the Banned Cretins going through the Can Am Challenge.

Me, of the Banned Cretins going through the Can Am Challenge.

Reekers pit stop.

Banned Cretins swap.

We had a good run in the B class at the Heartland Challenge 10Hr team eindurance race. We were one of 3 teams representing bannedatatvnews.com, the others being kids champions the Banned Young Guns and 40+ champs Banned Loslers.

We battled for the lead all day and was starting to pull a lead when on the 7th hour one of our quads broke down with electrical issues. No, it was not my KFX450R which ran strong all day. They had a rule that if you were towed in you were docked a lap on top of your already lost time. This put us towards the back around 9th place. We came back to 5th place in the last 3 hrs.

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was alot of fun even though it was raining, snowing, 30 degree temps and the wind was blowing over 30 mph. The track was about 8 miles long and held up well considering the several inches of rain we got before the race. They also held a 3 hr long UTV race on friday evening.

I think there was about 60 adult teams and a couple dozen kids teams which ran 3 hours the morning before we took off. We ran from 12:30 pm - 10:30 pm. Not bad for the first time having the race. You can get more info at www.hearlandchallenge.com or www.atvriders.com

· Registered
40 Posts
QUOTE (ta2d @ Nov 14 2008, 09:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14502
It was alot of fun even though it was raining, snowing, 30 degree temps and the wind was blowing over 30 mph. The track was about 8 miles long and held up well considering the several inches of rain we got before the race. They also held a 3 hr long UTV race on friday evening.

I think there was about 60 adult teams and a couple dozen kids teams which ran 3 hours the morning before we took off. We ran from 12:30 pm - 10:30 pm. Not bad for the first time having the race. You can get more info at www.hearlandchallenge.com or www.atvriders.com
what happened to the pics ta2d? <_<

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Photobucket, they are a bunch of idiots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.