Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the site so just wanna thank everyone in advance for any help.. ok, here goes, i have been looking into the looney tuned dual exhaust kit for my kfx. question #1 does anyone have any feedback for these pipes? #2 the lte site says you have to eliminate the stock box, does anyone know if its just the big bulky intake box thing that is in the way of the pipe, and if so would puttin a ltr intake boot on give me enough clearance for the pipe to be routed in there? i really want to run these pipes because they look really cool. THANKS AGAIN.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well the main thing is do you want to lok cool or do you want a good performaing pipe. I highly reccomend the dasa pipe. I have on eon my kfx and we just took my dads alba off his yfz and put a dasa on that. When we switched the yfz it was like he had just done motor work to his bike. Yes it made that big of a difference. I would not believe it if someone told me. My kfx I cannot tell you the difference it make because I bought my bike with their pipe and motorwork already done to it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (MXrider38 @ Oct 14 2008, 12:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12707
Well the main thing is do you want to lok cool or do you want a good performaing pipe. I highly reccomend the dasa pipe. I have on eon my kfx and we just took my dads alba off his yfz and put a dasa on that. When we switched the yfz it was like he had just done motor work to his bike. Yes it made that big of a difference. I would not believe it if someone told me. My kfx I cannot tell you the difference it make because I bought my bike with their pipe and motorwork already done to it.

i have been hearing alot of that on the DASA pipes. i might just have to go with that... thanks for your feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts