Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have either of you Dynoed the Nmotion 9" can exhaust yet?
Fuel, who was the winner of the KFX pipe shoot out?

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
So far the Dasa 13" has made the most HP and has a great curve. I have not tested the n-motion yet. i do have one in my possetion now. The 9" can DB tested at 114 db. So then i bought the 12 inch low db version. The low db version DB tested at 104 DB. I will post some photos of both tonight. I am waiting on two more pipes before i run the n-motion. Its just not worth running one pipe for me on the dyno. So once i get these tow other pipes i will have some actual numbers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (FUELATV @ Oct 1 2007, 12:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3534
So far the Dasa 13" has made the most HP and has a great curve. I have not tested the n-motion yet. i do have one in my possetion now. The 9" can DB tested at 114 db. So then i bought the 12 inch low db version. The low db version DB tested at 104 DB. I will post some photos of both tonight. I am waiting on two more pipes before i run the n-motion. Its just not worth running one pipe for me on the dyno. So once i get these tow other pipes i will have some actual numbers.
Hey fuel did you get a chance to make a map for the fuel intake and 13" dasa other than the one already on your site. I thought you said you were going to. I may be wrong.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I spent all weekend on the dyno ......... the map on my site is solid. We ran into alot of little problems. I have not tested on this dyno before so it took alot of time to get things straight and get consistant data to test off of. We made some changes to the map and saw no benefits. As long as you are at sea level and have a FUELATV intake, Dasa pipe and power commander the map on my website should run great for you. We are testing oversized throttle bodys and ignition curves now. Stay tunned for some nice HP gains ......... WE HOPE .......

·
Registered
184 Posts
WE hope to have the NMotion pipe tested this week. We will be testing our own intake in conjunction with FCI. If things work out this week, its going to be great.

Headwork will be coming shortly as well! Stay tuned, we will be looking at some impressive number!

PDR

·
Registered
81 Posts
QUOTE (FUELATV @ Oct 1 2007, 12:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3538
I spent all weekend on the dyno ......... the map on my site is solid. We ran into alot of little problems. I have not tested on this dyno before so it took alot of time to get things straight and get consistant data to test off of. We made some changes to the map and saw no benefits. As long as you are at sea level and have a FUELATV intake, Dasa pipe and power commander the map on my website should run great for you. We are testing oversized throttle bodys and ignition curves now. Stay tunned for some nice HP gains ......... WE HOPE .......
I have the FuelATV Intake, 13" DASA, and the PC III w/ the map on FUELATV's web site. I ran in the dunes this last weekend and my bike is a total animal. Love that DASA sound!

I'll pull the plug tonight just to check the mixture, but it was very strong low, mid, and high RPMs with no signs of pre-detonation. Of course I'm running about a 1 to 5 mixture of 110/91 fuel. YMMV.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (PDR @ Oct 2 2007, 01:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3547
WE hope to have the NMotion pipe tested this week. We will be testing our own intake in conjunction with FCI. If things work out this week, its going to be great.

Headwork will be coming shortly as well! Stay tuned, we will be looking at some impressive number!

PDR
Did you get anything Dynoed yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts